We are a seeking hardworking, experienced professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will assist as an Auto Tyre Technician/ Vulcanizer. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of different types of rubber coverings and inflated tubes used for specific vehicles and weather conditions such as winter and summer tyres, performance tyres, truck or tractor tyres.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires a commitment to safety as our number one priority, and a strong dedication to producing quality work
- Demonstrate proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials
- A valid driver’s license is required upon hire and as a condition of continued employment
- Be willing and able to work a variety of schedules on-call
- Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Fully understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Ability to drive truck and trailer combinations
- General understanding of vulcanizing equipment, belt winders, specialized rigging, and winches used in the process.
- Other job duties as assigned by management
- Balancing tyres by measuring the static and dynamic balance of tyres using sensors, bubble balancers and spin balancers
- Rebuffing tyres by using abrasive tools
- Cleaning tyres
- Inspecting worn tyres in order to determine if they can be retreaded, and evaluating the degree of damages such as cracks, cuts or other faults
- Coating inside of tyres by using rubber cement
- Adjusting the vulcanizing machine according to the specified temperature, and ensuring the placing of the tyre
- Clamping tyre into mould
- Applying rubber patches onto the broken part of the tyre by using a handroller and the correct rubber cement
- Adjusting the pressure and bag inside tyres.
Apply by sending your Cover Letter and CV on email@example.com