Due to our expansion of business and services, we are looking for an Automotive Planner on a Full-Time basis.
At Burmarrad Group we embrace diversity within our workforce. We make recruiting decisions based on experience and skills and pride ourselves on having a strong culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness.
We aim to employ the brightest minds, providing a limitless pool of ideas and opportunities, who will incorporate our core values within their work. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles and offer employment contracts within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth.
- Supporting operations by creating schedules that resolve capacity accurately with demand
- Performing analysis/reports that support defining the operations roadmap
- Working with teams to establish & improve cost- effective processes and for just-in-time delivery
- Responding to unanticipated changes—e.g. shortfalls/ shortages vs. schedules
- Providing information, impact assessments, and options to revise shifts and/ or mix as needed
- Generating and publishing performance metrics
- Forecasting risk impacts of supply vs. demand
- Communicating plans, revisions, and production to business stakeholders
- Assisting in implementation of systematic solutions to control inventory flow and minimize shortages
- Planning for the assigned portfolio of services and ensuring that demands are met
- Prioritizing urgent orders/requests
- Constantly monitoring the Work In Progress (WIP)/ pipeline projects
- Assisting Operations to ensure smooth running of processes and legal requirements
- Coordinating with team to commit to a feasible plan to maximise resources
- Actively participating in Meetings with the respective Group and Team
- Performing regular maintenance of Planning Systems and Cycle Times
- Ensuring all job cards are closed off and the system is up to date before end of day
- Monitoring Management KPI’s
- Complete other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Management or equivalent combination of experience or education
- Automotive industry experience – Minimum 5 or more years’ experience in a related position/field.
Welcome to an outstanding career at Burmarrad Group.
Apply by sending your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org