Burmarrad Group offers robust learning opportunities for all employees, best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to invest in and grow our employees’ careers. We believe in leading by example, great communication, accountability, and showing up every day with a strong sense of commitment towards the customers we serve.
We are seeking to recruit a Full-Time Service Advisor.
Responsibilities for Service Advisor
- Greet customers and offer excellent customer service from intake to release of their vehicles
- Determine and diagnose car issues based on customer description and vehicle condition
- Translate customer-reported problems to actionable work orders for technicians to complete
- Order the necessary parts and verify that they are delivered to technicians
- Ensure that automotive work provided to customers meets company quality standards
- Invoice and collect payment from customers for services rendered
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding services
- Maintain customer records and enter data into computer databases
Qualifications for Service Advisor
- Working knowledge and experience of automotive products, repairs and parts
- Secondary education in the automotive field or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs to workable technician orders
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including word processing and database tools
- Organizational skills including the ability to schedule appointments, meet with customers and ensure that work is done properly
- Exceptional customer service skills based on experience
- Continuing education and knowledge acquisition on the function and repair of newer vehicles
- Basic mathematics skills to prepare and process bills and customer payment
- Ability to communicate complicated automotive processes to customers who may only have basic automotive knowledge
Interested candidates are to send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.