Burmarrad Group Ltd. is Malta’s leading supplier of new and used commercial and private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles. The Company operates a client-friendly vehicle rental and leasing service which supplies private, commercial vehicles and industrial machinery employing over 60 personnel.
Burmarrad Group is growing! We’re looking for a Purchasing Manager to join our team.
If you are motivated, organised, have the ability to negotiate effectively whilst building relationships with suppliers, then this is the job for you!
The selected candidate will be responsible for the full purchasing cycle within the company, which includes:
• Develop and search for suppliers,
• Price negotiations, comparisons
• Issuing purchase orders, ensuring that processes are adhered to and coordinating delivery of items
• Maintain records of orders placed and received
• Maintain stock levels
• Chasing suppliers for back ordered items
• Updating supplier’s database, ensuring that pricing and details are always up to date
The ideal candidate should:
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Have strong negotiation skills
• Be Highly organised
• Have excellent communication skills
• Capable of working independently
• Have problem-solving skills
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV to [email protected], including the vacancy title in the subject.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.