Our Company installs, repairs and services all types of refrigerated vehicles used for the delivery of frozen goods. We are also the official service partners and distributors of Carrier Transicold, Schmitz Cargobull & Chereau.
We are currently looking for a Full time Vehicle Refrigeration Technician to join our growing team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Good fault finding abilities and knowledge to repair refrigerated vehicle systems
- Installs new refrigeration units in a timely and proficient manner
- A high degree of technical competence in both mechanical and electronic systems is a must
- Determines unit condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests to identify worn and/or damaged parts
- Working in a professional environment
- Participates in training and educational opportunities provided by the company
- Demonstrates ability to work with other team members and learn from experienced technicians
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned by management
The ideal candidate should:
- Experience in similar posts will be considered an asset, especially experience in Carrier Transicold units
- Basic computer and data entry skills for Windows based software programs
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]