Our Company offers a comprehensive after sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs and panel beating.
We are currently looking for a Temporary Heavy-Duty Mechanic to start and complete the work involved in an upcoming project
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Repair trucks and heavy machinery
- Carry out routine maintenance service and repairs duties efficiently
- Detect mechanical and electrical faults
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
The ideal candidate should:
- Have problem-solving skills and deal with situations which may arise during the repair process
- At least 5 years’ experience working on trucks and heavy machinery
- Have an eye for detail and a commitment to quality workmanship
- Have good communication skills
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected].