Our Company offers rental services for all types of private and commercial vehicles.
We are currently looking for a Full time Fleet Controller join our growing team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage company vehicle fleet operations and scheduling to ensure the availability of vehicles as needed
- Scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed, ensuring that vehicles are safe for use
- Coordinating with support staff to ensure that vehicles are filled with fuel and ready for clients
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry
- Scheduling and planning the availability of replacement vehicles
- Ensure vehicles are well taken care off and are kept clean
- Implement, maintain and develop policies and processes to ensure fleet operates effectively and efficiently, educating staff with the company’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Problem identifying and solving of Company vehicles in terms of operation and resource.
- Reporting any dents and damages to the After Sales Manager so as to open insurance claims
- Oversee vehicle inspection done by support staff periodically to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Providing support and guidance to internal departments in the company
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience in the car rental industry
- Be Customer Oriented
- Be Highly organised
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]