Burmarrad Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. We are looking for a Full Time Front Office Clerk to join our team.
Responsible for all Front Desk duties such as (but not limited to) check-in, check-out, telephone, reservations, assist with activities, and any reporting required.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming phone calls.
- Screening calls for Executive Directors and Managers.
- Greeting people who enter the building with or without an appointment.
- Providing general clerical assistance to internal and external customers.
- Communicating with clients when they come into premises and directing them to the proper staff.
- Making reminder phone calls to board members regarding Board Meetings, committee meetings and other miscellaneous projects.
- Providing clerical assistance to supervisors as needed.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail to relevant Departments.
- Maintaining office supplies and placing orders.
- Maintaining inventory, filing, appropriate records and purchases of office supplies.
- Ensuring the reception area, copier room and supply closet are neat, clean and welcoming.
- Incredible interpersonal skills
- Ability to make connections with guests
- Great organizational skills
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Always able to put on a friendly smile
- Amazing communication abilities
- Experience using booking software is preferred
- Good English-speaking skills
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com