The successful candidate will responsible for the overall management of the retail, financial and operational performance of the new global rent-a-car brand which will be launched soon. The candidate will be responsible for delivering strong revenue growth, ongoing margin improvements, continuous improvement of service quality, ensuring high customer experience, as well as ensuring employee satisfaction and employee development.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Train and coach team in sales and ensure that targets are met and exceeded
• Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to by all team members
• Be responsible to ensure that the operations are efficient and running smoothly
• Ensure that any customer service issues are dealt with promptly and in a professional manner
• Monitor, lead and manage team members working on a seven-day rotating roster
The ideal candidate should:
• Have 5 years + experience in the car rental industry with a strong customer service orientation
• Excellent Interpersonal communication skills, a positive attitude and a people person
• Good strategic planning, prioritizing, organisation and time-management skills
• Proven leadership and management experience in multi-location and / or large volume business
• Effective decision making, strong analytical skills and result oriented
• Be Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements of the business
An Attractive Remuneration package, including a mobile phone, health insurance and other benefits, will be offered to the chosen candidate based on skills, experience and qualifications.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV to [email protected], including the vacancy title in the subject.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.