Burmarrad Commercials Ltd. is Malta’s leading supplier of new and used commercial and private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles. The Company operates a client-friendly vehicle rental and leasing service which supplies private, commercial vehicles and industrial machinery employing over 60 personnel.
We are currently looking for a Full time PA to the Managing Director to join our growing team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments
- Screen general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Booking, arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks, meetings and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Take dictation and minutes
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Managing Director
- Logging or processing bills, expenses and invoices
- Updating internal Accounting Systems
- Handling petty cash and reconciling cash
- Other general duties
The ideal candidate should:
- Must have previous experience in a similar position
- Be Customer Oriented
- Be Computer Literate
- Be Highly organised
- Have an A Level standard of Accounts
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English, Maltese and Italian
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]