Our Company offers a comprehensive after sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs and panel beating.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Part Fitter
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together.
- Assembles parts by bolting and riveting
- Fitting interiors, dashboards and windscreens
- Replace damaged or worn parts
- Position and fasten together side frames, underbodies, doors, hoods and handles
- Handle door fitting and adjusting duties, and seal joints and seams as per specifications
- Use machinery and tools to fabricate and adjust automobile parts together and ensure that any issues or constraints are timely communicated to the manager
The ideal candidate should:
- Have problem-solving skills and deal with situations which may arise during the repair process
- Have an eye for detail and a commitment to quality workmanship
- Be Highly organised
- Have good communication skills
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected].