Burmarrad Group Ltd. is Malta’s leading supplier of new and used commercial and private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles. The Company operates a client-friendly vehicle rental and leasing service which supplies private, commercial vehicles and industrial machinery employing over 60 personnel.
We are currently looking for a Full time Parts Shop Assistant to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Greets and assists customers with their purchases and provides answers to their queries
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
• Preparing goods for dispatch and creating the necessary paperwork
• Dispenses parts to the service department and body shop
• Assists in stock taking activities
• Reconciliation of daily sales including handling of cash
• Maintains accurate documentation in line with company procedures
• Receiving stock items, entering items in system, printing barcodes and stacking items on shelves
The ideal candidate should:
• Be Customer Oriented
• Be Computer Literate, online sales experience (like e-Bay, Malta Park etc.) will be considered as an asset
• Must have good mechanical knowledge (good understanding of vehicles & parts) will be an asset
• Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English
• Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
• Candidates with previous experience in a similar role will be preferred.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]