Our Company offers a complete service to its clients handling mechanical maintenance and repairs, electrical and air-conditioning, vehicle body works, spray painting, panel beating and Tyre services.
We are currently looking for a Full time Online Shop Assistant to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Advertise and sell parts online, upload photos and keep sites up to date
- Answers client queries with regards to the items advertised
- Maintains accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be Customer Oriented
- Be Computer Literate, online sales experience selling on local and foreign online platforms
- Must have good mechanical knowledge (good understanding of vehicles & parts) will be an asset
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Experience working in a similar environment will be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org