Enterprise Holdings is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands, Alamo, Enterprise and National Rent-A-Car. We operate a global network that covers 100 countries, over 100,000 dedicated team members, and over 2 million vehicles taking customers wherever they need to go globally. How did we get here? The fact is, we owe our success to each one of our people. That is why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth. Our mission, along with our uncompromising commitment to customers, has made Enterprise a genuine success story and a truly special place to work. Proud to team up with Malta’s largest family business operating in vehicle rentals, our common mission is:
- To be the best transportation service provider in the world.
- To exceed our customers’ expectations for service, quality, and value.
- To provide our employees with a great place to work.
- To serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
We are currently looking for a Full-time Rental Sales Agent to join our team:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed
- Ask about customer experience with Enterprise; recording feedback to improve future rental experience
- Discreetly check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- Minimum of O Level education
- Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Ability to communicate in English fluently and other languages is a plus.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org