Our Company offers a complete service to its clients handling mechanical maintenance and repairs, electrical and air-conditioning, vehicle body works, spray painting, panel beating and Tyre services.
We are currently looking for a Full time Senior Accounts Clerk to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Directors and Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Accounts Clerk will assist with duties relating to the Finance Department:
- Daily cash and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of cashflow reports
- Inputting of vehicles purchased
- Inputting of invoices
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements
- Payments to local and foreign suppliers, payments to hire purchase creditors and other payments
- Exchange of payments and set-offs
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports
- Contribute towards talent development of other team members in the finance team, willing to take on a hands-on approach and assist them as and when required, hence promoting teamwork across the Group
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess an accounting qualification / diploma in accounting
- Have a questioning mind and possess good analytical skills – with an ability to define and resolve issues
- Deadline and results-oriented
- Good communication and coordination skills
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]