Burmarrad Group Ltd. is Malta’s leading supplier of new and used commercial and private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles. The Company operates a client-friendly vehicle rental and leasing service which supplies private, commercial vehicles and industrial machinery employing over 60 personnel.
Our Company offers a comprehensive After Sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs and panel beating.
We are currently looking for a Full time Service Advisor join our growing team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Greets and assists customers with their queries
• Arranges and books appointments for services and repairs
• Opens service books and writes a detailed description of problems and repairs
• Keeps records of works that have been carried out and ensures that system is updated and accurate
• Uses their knowledge of our products and services to cross-sell to clients
• Checks vehicles In/Out when they arrive and updates the system accordingly
• Consult with workshop managers about necessary repairs and vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
• Advises clients of diagnostics results, giving details of any immediate action to be taken on repairs and of future works which may need to be done for the longevity of the vehicle
• Calls clients to collect vehicle upon completion of service / repairs carried out
The ideal candidate should:
• Must have previous experience in a similar role
• Be Customer Oriented
• Be Computer Literate
• Be Highly organised
• Have an O Level standard of education
• Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese
• Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected], including the vacancy title in the subject.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview, all applicants will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.