Our Company offers a comprehensive after sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs and panel beating.
We are currently looking for a Full time Service Advisor join our growing team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Act as a first-point of contact for clients who enter the service reception
- Guide clients through the repair process, advising them and explaining of our processes and / or services
- Checks and does a full detailed inspection of vehicles upon arrival and before delivery, fumigates vehicles and updates the system accordingly
- Consult with workshop managers about necessary repairs and vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
- Calls clients to collect vehicles upon completion of service / repairs carried out
- Keeps records of the work that has been carried out and updates the system accordingly
The ideal candidate should:
- Be Customer Oriented
- Be Computer Literate
- Be Highly organised
- Have an O Level standard of education
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Experience working in a similar environment, will be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com.