Burmarrad Group Ltd. is Malta’s leading supplier of new and used commercial and private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles. The Company operates a client-friendly vehicle rental and leasing service which supplies private, commercial vehicles and industrial machinery employing over 70 personnel.
Our Company offers a comprehensive after sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs and panel beating.
We are currently looking for a Parts Shop Supervisor to join us on a full-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Greeting and assisting customers with queries.
- Invoicing clients and receiving payment for products and services delivered.
- Advising and cross selling the Group services and products.
- Placing orders and managing inventory.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the outlet and store.
- Keeping record of the work carried out.
- Maintaining and updating records in the system accordingly.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Customer Oriented.
- Computer Literate.
- Highly Organised.
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic individual with ability to work smoothly in a team.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in Maltese and English.
- Have an O Level standard of Education.
- He/ She will be expected to work flexible hours.
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org- with subject title “Parts Shop Supervisor F/T”.