Our Company offers an array of services including supply of brand new tyres, as well as fitting & repairs of all types of tyres & wheels.
We are seeking to recruit a Full Time Tyre Repairer to join our Company.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Greet and assist customers with their queries
• The candidate will be responsible for tyre replacements, run flat replacements, puncture repairs, wheel alignments.
• Repair and fitting of tyres for private and commercial vehicles providing quality workmanship at all times
• Participates in stock taking activities
• Maintains accurate information in line with company procedures
• General upkeep of the workshop is necessary, including cleaning, tidying, tool care, general garage maintenance etc
The chosen candidate:
• Must be able to work within a team and under their own initiative
• Must be fully skilled and able to work to the highest standards
• Organised and Customer oriented
Experience working in a similar position will be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidate should send their CV to [email protected] or call for an appointment on 21573261