Our Company offers a fully fledged tyre shop service, selling and repairing all types of tyres for private and commercial vehicles and batteries.
We are currently looking for a Full time Tyre Shop Salesperson / Supervisor join our growing team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Greets and assists customers with their queries
• Invoices clients and receives payments for products and services
• Advises and cross-sells the company’s products and services
• Responsible for vulcanizer/s working under his/her supervision
• Places orders for tyres and manages tyre inventory
• Takes part in stock taking activities
• Responsible for his/her store appearance, cleanliness
• Keeps records of the work that has been carried out and updates the system accordingly
The ideal candidate should:
• Be Customer Oriented
• Be Computer Literate
• Be Highly organised
• Have an O Level standard of education
• Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese
• Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business
• Must be available to work shop hours
Experience working in a similar environment is essential.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the chosen candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or call for an appointment on 21573261