Burmarrad Group Ltd. is Malta’s leading supplier of new and used commercial and private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles. The Company operates a client-friendly vehicle rental and leasing service which supplies private, commercial vehicles and industrial machinery employing over 70 personnel.
Our Company offers a comprehensive after sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs and panel beating.
We are currently looking for an accredited/ qualified vehicle Technician/ Mechanic with proven experience to join us on a full-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Repairing, rebuilding and overhauling vehicles.
- Performing maintenance on equipment and vehicles as required.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing the source and extent of repairs required.
- Replacement of worn or broken parts and vehicle systems.
- Maintenance of cleanliness in workshop areas as required.
- Performing duties with the Emergency response team as required.
- Maintaining accurate records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Using tools commonly used in the auto body trade.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a driving licence, ‘B’ Category.
- Be Computer Literate.
- Have an O Level standard of Education and Mechanical Diploma ideally from MCAST.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in Maltese and English.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all types of vehicle repair and fleet operations.
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic individual with ability to work cooperatively in a team.
- Diagnostic fault-finding ability.
- Possess knowledge of safe working methods and procedures.
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: email@example.com- with subject title “Vehicle Mechanic F/T”.