Burmarrad Group Ltd. is Malta’s leading supplier of new and used commercial and private vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles. The Company operates a client-friendly vehicle rental and leasing service which supplies private, commercial vehicles and industrial machinery employing over 70 personnel.
Our Company offers a comprehensive after sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs and panel beating.
We are currently looking for a Workshop Assistant to join us on a full-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in delivering vehicles to the workshops.
- Parking Vehicles in designated areas.
- Inspecting Cars once ready from the workshop before client collection.
- Communicating with the workshop managers which vehicles they require so that they can be prepared in queue for commencement of works.
- Other tasks which may be assigned by management.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be Computer Literate.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in Maltese and English.
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic individual with ability to work smoothly in a team.
- He/ She will be expected to work flexible hours and will be required to have a driving licence up to C- level.
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: email@example.com- with subject title “WorkShop Assistant F/T”.